There’s no better way to end the week than with some good news. I am over the moon to reveal that Absolute Digital Media is officially Great Place To Work certified!
We scored an impressive 96% which is 2% above the national average based on businesses of a similar size.
Great Place To Work help business owners and founders ‘create exceptional high performing workplaces where employees feel trusted and valued’ through their Best Workplaces programme.
Supporting The Team
Over the last 18 months we have continued to support the health, wellbeing, and general productivity of our team, implementing new agency initiatives and perks to build an admirable culture we could be proud of.
Some of these initiatives have included:
- Sanctus: Our team has the opportunity speak to a professional once a month about their health and wellbeing.
- Remote-First: We have become a remote-first agency to provide the team with greater flexibility over how and where they work.
- Work From Europe: As part of our remote-first approach, the team can work from anywhere in Europe.
- Varied Working Hours: We know some people prefer to start early and finish early, whilst others would prefer to start later and finish later. Teams can start their day at 8am or 9am depending on their preference.
- Weekly Fitness Class: We have a fitness class every Wednesday morning whereby we encourage the team to step back from their desks.
- Internal Development Opportunities: We encourage the team to undertake additional training whenever possible to further develop their skills and interests.
We are so proud to have received this certification and it couldn’t have come at a better time. We are currently hiring across the agency, so now is your chance to get involved!
Our latest job openings:
For more information, get in touch with a member of our team today on 0800 088 6000.