Even though the pandemic isn’t over just yet, it’s important to start thinking about how you plan to raise your businesses online profile in order to capture as many sales and leads as efficiently as possible.
Take Your Marketing Campaign To The Next Level
At Absolute Digital Media, we’ve been supporting numerous businesses throughout the last 6 months of various ways through the likes of SEO, PPC, Content Marketing and Social Media. Here’s how each could benefit your business!
Tables Of Contents
- Content Marketing
- Social Media
- Brand Reputation
Remaining competitive for each of your chosen terms is key, especially during a time where more businesses are competing than ever before. SEO is an excellent way to target quality traffic, enabling you to generate more clicks to your website.
SEO can also help to support your PR efforts, which is an area more businesses are now focusing on through providing business updates and sharing great news. The two can be used together, helping to maximise results.
- Consider removing anything that may be slowing down your site
- Write for humans first, and search engines second
- Write unique content for ever page, including meta descriptions
- Link to other websites that contain relevant content to promote growth
- Use friendly URLs.
PPC, otherwise known as pay-per-click allows you to advertise to people search for a business exactly like yours, making it an excellent channel for targeted advertising. Through its various features, it helps to ensure that you reach the right people at the right time, providing measurable ROI and unmatched brand exposure. Better yet, with a PPC campaign, you only pay when people click on your ad, which is an effective way to save money and measure your results during these uncertain times.
- Select the right bid strategy according to your objective
- Optimise your PPC campaign bids in order to achieve the best ad position
- Don’t be scared to take risks of expanding your campaign location to tap into new markets
- Understand how to use device targeting to engage your audience.
Content marketing works in hand with SEO and PPC, helping to provide your businesses with higher visibility in search engines such as Google. There are numerous benefits to a content marketing strategy, including that it provided more on-site content, encouraging your customers to stay on your site for longer. This provides customers and prospects with more opportunities to become familiar with your brand, leading to a higher conversion rate over time.
- Ensure that each piece of content you write reflects your brands values and objectives
- Evaluate the success of each piece of content to understand its overall impact
- Understand how to repurpose your content to generate a greater return on investment
- Back up your content with real life data!
Content marketing can also significantly help with your social media efforts, helping to drive more social traffic to your website and followers, helping to boost your visibility across various platforms. Social media also acts as an excellent base for your customers, enabling them to keep up to date with your business and get in touch with ease. This helps to create a tighter customer relationship, improving your brands reputation.
- Understand how to select the right social media channels for your business and focus your efforts on them
- Test video marketing to help build trust and credibility on social media
- Show off your brands personality on your selected social media channels and share experiences with your followers
- Listen to your customers feedback!
Maintaining the reputation of your brand during these difficult times is key, helping to further support the growth of your businesses and customer recognition. Through combining each of the above services, you can build lasting relationships and, more important, loyalty to support sales as we continue to adapt to the “new normal”.
- Engage with your followers as much as possible
- Create and share unique content
- Avoid neglecting negative comments.
Improve Your Online Visibility With SEO
For more information, get in touch with me, Ben Austin, or a member of the expert team at Absolute Digital Media on 0800 088 6000, today.